Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where is the Justice?

I sit here pondering over the past few years
Those times we were together
And I feel a love burn deep within
Just thinking of back then.

I wondering how you are today,
And think of times long past.
It Makes me want to take your hand
And again look in those eyes.

Those eyes that show a soul within
that has always stood for right.
No matter who has persecuted you
You never turned from good.

Oh How I miss your kind voice
And The loving words you said.
You were so understanding and
Tried so hard to help us.

Now today your In a dungeon
With no one who cares.
Your still So Sweet and you carry on
still trying to encourage us.

How can some one stand
For what is right
And be taken from their loved ones,
Placed in a jail cell for doing nothing Wrong?

Where is the justice?
Oh Heaven, Please deliver Him!
Bring Him forth and Build Him up
And Comfort Him, I pray.

No comments: