Friday, September 12, 2008

Weekly Update

Hello everyone,
I'm sorry about not posting more lately. These days have been very hecktic, I feel like I am a chicken running around with it's head cut off, gruesome but true!
There is always things that strike me as funny when i'm this busy, it's when people come up to me and ask me to write them a poem, or do something for them... and they say "No Rush just do it when you get the time."
I laugh so hard, Then I look at them and say "IF I waited until I had time to do it, it would never get done, so remind me tomorrow and I will see if I can TAKE the time to do it for you."
I have learned a thing or two in life and one of them is, you will never have enough time to do all you wanted to do, you just have to MAKE time to do the things that are most important to you.

I will be posting a few more poems pretty soon, I haven't been writing much but I do have a few I have written that aren't TOO personal I think everyone would like LOL. NOT that my poems are really personal, but they are mostly for certain people and certain feelings and stuff like that.
Anyway, I hope you are looking forward to the next few poems. Thanks everyone!
~Elaxi

No comments: