Friday, July 25, 2008

Weekly Update

Hi every one
just thought I would stop by today and give you an update on what I have been doing this week,
I just watched a documentary that was very interesting on autism. It is about 4 different children that were actually completely cured of their autism! It was a great video and It may give hopes to many parents that have children with autism related illnesses. All four of the children are very smart now, one of them is an artist and The others are over average with intelligence and skills. It was great to see the outcome of these, once handicapped, children.

I just got some Spanish CDs that 'claim' to help you learn Spanish without any accent in as little time as possible. All you have to do is listen to the Cds and do the exercises. No Text Book, Nothing, Just CDs. I have always wanted to learn Spanish so I guess we will see How it goes!

I went to piano lessons this week and My piano teacher was considering having me do that same exercise I have been doing for at least 4 weeks! He decided not to though, so we are still friends :) lol

No comments: