Wednesday, September 30, 2009

News Flash.....

Hello everyone. I haven't done much blogging lately so i was thinking... since i had some time this morning i would update you with all my doings.
First off, I have been traveling a lot. My BF was so sweet to take me with him everywhere. I have been to a lot of places including Europe: Germany, Italy, France, Austria, USA: New York on Manhattan Island, San Diego CA, Miami FL, Mississippi, Atlanta GA, New Jersey, Boston MA and So many others. Canada: Creston and Alberta too.
I am so blessed with all i have and wish i could make it up to him because about a week ago, we broke up. It was hard but it was probably for the best. Of course i am an emotional wreck over it.. but life had to go on. I could tell that we wouldn't be a "Forever" story, though at first i thought we might. Many of the love poems you read in my other blog 'elaxi's poems' were actually made for him. One of them was made for a different man that i dated before this boy friend but we ended up not working out either.
Is it just relatively hard to find a nice, smart, good guy out here? Or am I just looking in the wrong area. Whatever the reason... Most of the guys I seem to draw are players or losers. Maybe I will just be an old maid... and forget about trying to make something work with a male.
Males are almost like their own species. Why are they so hard to understand some times? I know Women aren't much different in the Man's eyes but for real... Woman and men think so much different. Like my BF wouldn't notice that I cleaned the entire house while he was gone and it will make me wonder if i didn't do a good enough job or something... and when I tell him about it he says "I thought I was being appreciative. I took you on trips with me".
Yea I enjoy going on trips but at the same time... all he had to say was "Hey thanks for cleaning the house" and that would have been good enough.
Now I have a question for all you woman out there. Do All women need praise or is it just a selfish trait of mine? I grew up in a very large family and didn't get many big expensive items but every little thing mom gave us, like on our birthday or something, even if it was home made, we were grateful. I enjoy the little things in life more than all the big expensive things in the world. I enjoy the little moments of love and thoughtfulness more then any earthly thing a man could give me.
Anyways... enough ranting for today... but please feel free to give me your opinion. I am up for any feedback... as long as it is good of course lol.

1 comment:

jake said...

You are pushing past all your worry and stress, enjoy your life and be happy you deserve the best!